The Rock Falls Police Department will be testing for new officers. Please find more information here.
Bids and Notices
BID NOTICE- 2017 Chevrolet Colorado or Equivalent
Bids Received at – City of Rock Falls
1109 Industrial Park Road
Rock Falls, IL 61071
Submit by – March 31, 2017 @ 1:00 pm
Please submit proposal in duplicate, to the office of the Electric Department at 1109 Industrial Park Road, Rock Falls, IL 61071 on the above subject items and as per the attached specifications.
- The proposal shall be signed by the proper authorized authority as specified.
- Any submitted articles deviating from the specifications must have full descriptive data accompanying the proposal or it will not be considered for an award.
- The City of Rock Falls will not accept price escalations during the course of this contract.
- The City of Rock Falls reserves the right to reject any and all bids.
- Any questions on the specifications, please contact:
Rock Falls Electric Department
Public Hearing April 4th, 2017
On April 4, 2017, at 6:30 o’clock p.m., a public hearing will be held by the Mayor and City Council of the City of Rock Falls, Illinois at City Hall, 603 West 10th Street, Rock Falls, Illinois, for the purpose of considering and hearing testimony regarding a proposed Annexation Agreement governing the annexation to the City of Rock Falls, Illinois of a tract of property comprising of and legally described on the Document labeled as Exhibit 1, which is incorporated herein.
The South 94 feet of the North 174.82 feet of the East 120 feet of Lot M-37A, in Martin Estates Subdivision of part of the Southeast fractional Quarter of Section 22, part of the Southwest fractional Quarter of Section 23, part of the Northwest Quarter ofSection26, and part of the Northeast Quarter of Section 27, all in Township 21 North, Range 7 East of the 4th P.M., Whiteside County, Illinois, according to the Plat recorded July 18, 1934 in Plat Book 7 page 36.
ALSO, the North 80.82 feet of the East 120 feet of Lot M-37A of Martin Estates Subdivision of part of the Southeast fractional Quarter of Section 22; part of the Southwest fractional Quarter of Section 23; part of the Northwest Quarter of Section 26 and part of the Northeast Quarter of Section 27; in Township 21 North, Range 7 East of the 4th P.M., Whiteside County, Illinois, according to the Plat recorded July 18, 1934 in Plat Book 7 page 36.
It is proposed that the subject property be zoned R-2 Single-Family Zoning District as residential property. An accurate map of the subject property proposed to be annexed to the City, and the form of the proposed Annexation Agreement are on file with the City Clerk. Notice is further given that the proposed Annexation Agreement may be changed, altered, modified, amended or redrafted in its entirety after the public hearing.
All interested parties are invited to attend the public hearing and will be given an opportunity to be heard.
City of Rock Falls, Whiteside County, Illinois
Municipal Broadband Contact List
(Please make sure that you reference “Rock Falls Fiber” in any correspondence)
- Project Implementation: Terry Schmidt – TSchmidt@Magellan-Advisors.com
- Network Design: Network design has already been awarded
- Network Equipment: Mark Lane – MLane@Magellan-Advisors.com
- Data Center Design/Construction: Mark Lane – MLane@Magellan-Advisors.com
- Wholesale Internet, VoIP Mark Lane – MLane@Magellan-Advisors.com
- Outside Construction: Terry Schmidt – TSchmidt@Magellan-Advisors.com
- Construction Inspection: Terry Schmidt – TSchmidt@Magellan-Advisors.com
- Marketing/Sales: Scott Moehnke – SMoehnke@Magellan-Advisors.com
- Overall Project Management: Scott Moehnke – SMoehnke@Magellan-Advisors.com
Information about TIF Districts
Are you trying to understand TIF Districts?
Information can be found below for the Rock Falls Downtown TIF.
Download More Information Below ↓